Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,382TL in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)