Cost of living comparison between Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04964 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,391TL (руб 68,304) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)