Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07970 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL (₨30,648) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)