Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07679 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,615TL (₨34,051) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)