Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,349TL (586,700 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (31 minutes ago)