Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01547 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,229TL (144,118 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)