Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,436TL (3,126,054 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)