Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,116TL (2,360,514 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (28 minutes ago)