Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,233TL (¥120,121) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)