Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07476 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,683TL (₨35,892) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)