Cost of living comparison between Koblenz, Germany and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,050TL (€1,068) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)