Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,774TL (€810) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (29 minutes ago)