Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,354TL (€743) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (38 minutes ago)