Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.093 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,636TL (€597) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (38 minutes ago)