Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,437TL (RM1,914) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)