Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.526 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,681TL (RM1,757) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)