Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.856 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,791TL (RM4,427) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)