Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.414 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,139TL (RM2,220) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)