Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03391 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,170TL (Shilling63,984) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)