Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04815 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,708TL (¥76,998) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)