Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06045 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,162TL (Shilling52,310) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)