Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,393TL (Shilling96,289) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (43 minutes ago)