Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21743 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,550TL (11,729₴) in Kirovohrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)