Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19040 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,479TL (13,019₴) in Kirovohrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)