Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13267 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,388TL (18,000₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)