Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17834 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,886TL (10,576₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)