Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06243 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,924TL (руб 46,837) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)