Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,809TL (815,834 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)