Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00257 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,416TL (1,326,772 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)