Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,899TL (1,200,772 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)