Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00307 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 70% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,512TL (1,796,275 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (38 minutes ago)