Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.340 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,581TL (EC$2,673) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)