Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.976 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,113TL (EC$1,575) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)