Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00459 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,768TL (602,722 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)