Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00603 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,629TL (435,621 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)