Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00430 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (764,891 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)