Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,699TL (20,163₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)