Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,570TL (3,864 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (27 minutes ago)