Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.889 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,664TL (4,120 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (41 minutes ago)