Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,662TL (€1,235) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)