Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,517TL (€511) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)