Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06369 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,859TL (Taka 44,891) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)