Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,400TL (4,039 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)