Cost of living comparison between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08771 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,169TL (36,134 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)