Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19040 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,225TL (11,686₴) in Kherson to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)