Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13964 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,010TL (14,393₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)