Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13483 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,131TL (15,808₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)