Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49437 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,507TL (5,071 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (29 minutes ago)