Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,498TL (3,732 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)