Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31236 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,879TL (9,218 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)