Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,498TL (4,484 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)