Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,940TL (3,568 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)