Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22584 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,729TL (7,658 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)