Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26043 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,690TL (6,489 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (41 minutes ago)