Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17213 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,052TL (11,921₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)