Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13864 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,690TL (19,403₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (32 minutes ago)