Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19064 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,661TL (13,960₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)