Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,399TL (руб 54,010) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (28 minutes ago)