Cost of living comparison between Kerman, Iran and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,966TL (﷼ 27,265,967) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)