Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00062 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,645TL (4,261,822 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)