Cost of living comparison between Kenema, Sierra Leone and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00055 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,747TL (6,809,058 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)