Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09101 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,554TL (руб 28,063) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)