Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.889 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,198TL (C$1,453) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)