Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,522TL (110,268 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)