Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,731TL in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (42 minutes ago)