Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,585TL in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)