Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,290TL in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)