Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00929 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,719TL (292,825 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)