Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,106TL (€457) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)