Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03022 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,777TL (¥124,987) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)