Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03517 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,616TL (₨ 102,803) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)