Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,696TL (€579) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)