Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,565TL (€922) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)