Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03819 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,753TL (₨72,094) in Kasur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)