Cost of living in Kassel, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,464TL (€568) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)