Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,529TL (1,629,649 Shilling) in Kasese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)