Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,679TL (6,964 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)