Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,126TL (5,760 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)