Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,816TL (6,445 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)