Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14954 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,596TL (24,045 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)