Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06948 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,086TL (₨44,409) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)