Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05841 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,085TL (₨52,819) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)