Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,168TL (₨75,202) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)