Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (₨59,891) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)