Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08695 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,202TL (₨36,829) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (36 minutes ago)