Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06140 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,991TL (₨48,715) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)