Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04599 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,935TL (₨63,816) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)